Maison Dieu - English Heritage
Faversham ME13 8NS
Originating as a 13th-century wayside hospital, this flint and timber-framed building now displays Roman artefacts from nearby sites.
Wrotham Road, Meopham
Gravesham DA13 0QA
The Meopham Windmill was built in 1801 by the three Killick brothers reputedly from old ships timbers purchased from Chatham Dockyard. It was built to a 'smock' design similar to the brothers' other mill at Strood; the name derives from the similarity to the garment worn by agricultural workers in earlier times.