Llandudno Museum, 17-19 Gloddaeth Street
Llandudno LL30 2DD
Llandudno Museum was established in 1927 following the bequest of FE Chardon (an artist) to the town of his magnificent collection of paintings and objets d'art from around the world.
4, New York Cottages
Penmaenmawr LL34 6LE
Built in the 1840s these were amongst the first properties built in Penmaenmawr to house quarry workers. Recently restored, the ground floor of No. 4 houses a small museum on the quarrying industry and the growth of Penmaenmawr in the 19th century.